Latest key projects
- 2009: Technical and logistical support for the construction of 3 Patrol Boats for the EU in Mauritania.
- 2010: Design and construction of 4 Ambulances for MoH Tanzania
- 2011: Design and construction of 7 Mobile Clinics for MoH in Tanzania
- 2011/12: Installation of Engines, Schottel propulsion units, hydraulic system and generator and wiring on 2 newly constructed double ended ferries in Lake Victoria.
- 2012: Assembly and commisioning of 2 modular Ferries with Schottel propulsion units in remote areas in Tanzania.
- 2013: Installing Engines, Schottel propulsion units, hydraulic ramps and electrical system on a new double ended ferry currently under construction in Tanzania.
- 2013: Project management for the construction of an aluminium Pilot Vessel for Ghana Port Authorities
- 2014: Commissioning of one ferry and Training of Technical Staff and Crew in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- 2014: Installation of a completely new Schottel Propulsion System on the Johé ferry in Gambia
- 2015: Training of Technical Staff and Crew for the Lowa Ferry in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- 2015: Installation of one new Schottel Propulsion System on the Nyayo Ferry in Mombasa, Kenya.
- 2015: Installation of four new MAN main engines and a Schottel Propulsion System on the Kanilei Ferry, the Gambia.
- 2015-2016: Supply of a complete hydraulic system for the operation of the ramps and a complete Electrical system including Navigation equipment for the Pangani III ferry in Tanzania. ProjectWise will also install the ZF Marine propulsion system as wel as all other equipment.
- 2016: Re-designing the propulsion system, installation of the propulsion system and supply of all necessary installation materials for the SOMA ferry in the Gambia.